Tuesday 29 September 2009

Creative Business Cards

Collection of various different types of creative business to help give me inspiration for creating mine. I want to make sure that I consider the paper stock and colours that I use...I think these two factors make a huge difference.
The last image really interested me...I think it looks wicked that its not just a standard business card shape, I could incorporate this into my design. I also like the embossing of some of them, I think it adds interest to viewers and is slightly more unique!
Aksi the fact that some of them are interacting with the client is a wicked idea for instance the card that has a broken heart and you tear it to reveal the information, I think it is a way for information to made more prominent and creative.













1 comment:

  1. your cards are nice but i was looking for something unique .best of luck in future.

    Plastic Cards
    Plastic card printing

    ReplyDelete