Sunday 6 December 2009

Packaging...


I chose to involve packaging into my t shirt brief as I thought it was essential that I improve my skills in this particular area, looking at design in context for packaging I really notice the level of professionalism and I really don't think my work levels up to this standard, I want to become more confident in this area.


I spotted this little packaging design, I really like the 'cuteness' of it and I also spotted the little tag that is attached to it with a little chain and I think this could work really well for my tag that I am going to attach to my t shirts. It just looks alot more professional that having say string.
The packaging below caught my eye mainly because of the type used really but I like the simplicity of it and I want an element of simplicity in my t shirt designs.
Exciting and experimental packaging...bringing a fun and interactive element into design.

No comments:

Post a Comment