Sunday 29 November 2009

T-shirt packaging...






I wanted to maybe create my own packaging for lollys involving my 'taste tees' logo much similar to the example below.
I bought these and sweets to photograph with my t shirt and packaging, I actually thought the type on the packaging was really cool, it's the same kind of style as my type that I have used through out my t shirt brief.

This tag design i found on one of my items of clothing...I've picked it out because of the chain used...I want to use this chain for my tag/label to make it look more professional and hard wearing.



I thought this was really cool packaging...It looks like the t shirt has been packaged in meat packaging...its placing the t shirt in context but its almost out of context also, inappropriate context that strangely works.
H&M tag...I need to consider the material that I am going to use for my tee's...whether it be string or ribbon etc...I was thinking of maybe using a waxy kind of string because that is quite strong and resistant and not as messy as string and is more appropriate for my style.

Simple sleve packaging but works nicely...

No comments:

Post a Comment