Friday 16 October 2009

Illusions

I found this illusion of mona lisa I think it is a really cool design..playing with line!



Magazine covers...i picked these out of the boko '100 years of magazine covers' i thought they related quite nicely to the work that I am doing for my Penguin Desgin awards brief...type illusions work really effectively...they really draw peoples attention to the cover.






I was thinking about the story of Alice's adventures in wonderland and I think illusions play quite a big part in the story...I could incorporate this into my book cover design...I havent seen anything like this for penguin before so it could potentially be a fresh idea...this design below is something i found on behance, it is a typographic experiment playing with the illusion of type. I think it hides a certain mystry and I think this suits the style of the book title.

No comments:

Post a Comment