Wednesday 28 October 2009

T-shirt design research...

T shirts by pharell williams that I thought suited the kind of style and look that I want to achieve with my range of mens t shirts, that kind of cool hiphop vibe!






I love the style of the design on this t shirt, I love the attention to detail and delicate line, I think this would suit the style of my t-shirt designs and ideas!



This is a really cool design...I love how they have played with the front and back of the t shirt continuing the design from front to back, I think it is definitely more unique and original1





These are a few designs I got off this internet clothing company...I picked these few out as I feel they experiment with the layout and composition of the designs are really catch peoples eye with the limited colour palette. I want my t shirt designs to use the same principles as these!












Tinchy Stryder's 'Star in the hood' t shirt range that is out in all the high street shops at the moment! Simple yet bold and effective type used. All designs are just simply one colour on different coloured t shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment