Tuesday 3 November 2009

Kate Maross

I came across Kates work on a website...I love the hand rendered type that she has created and brought them all together as one! Obviously she has transfered her existing drawings into illustrator and the outcome looks more professional and I really want to be able to do this to a higher standard and better my skills in illustrator.







Alex Trochut
I think I can relate the work that I am producing and the work I aim to produce in future briefs to the work of Alex Trochut.  I really like his style and the fact that he uses image and type combined.  I think he is a great inspiration to me and I would like my work to become the same level of professionalism as he has.
I have looked at his work for inspiration when designing my t shirts...







Si Scott
I loved the fact I got to meet Si Scott, I have always wanted to chat to him about his work and ask him a few questions.  I found out a few interesting facts about his work and what pens he uses, the scale of his work, the dpi he scans his images in etc. I think it was really useful chatting to him as this could potentially enhance my work that I do in my briefs and future illustrative work. 










No comments:

Post a Comment