Sunday 1 November 2009

Lupe Fiasco- research into existing designs!

I have created a range of t shirt designs for ladies but I wanted to create a range for men so I thought I would look at the hiphop artist Lupe Fiasco.
Lupe Fiasco's album covers are overall quite dark and designs are almost quite gloomy as you can see below but I am not looking at this I am just concentrating on his lyrics! I'm not sure how his album covers reflect him as an artist himself but I know that his lyrics are really influencing and would work really well on t shirts. There were many other artists that I could have chosen but after looking on the internet at the lyrics of other artists I thought that Lupe Fiascos were going to be more beneficial to me and like Lady Gaga he is an influencing character in this modern day to young people and my target audience.




No comments:

Post a Comment